The Soho Village Pop Up Park is open to patrons seven days a week and will host a range of activities which will be advertised soon.
If you wish to run your own activities please download the event info pack and booking form and send it back to us.
Any restrictions or regulations will be in place in accordance with the current COVIDSafe guidelines set down by the DHHS website.
These include but are not limited to:
- If you have any cold-like symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, chills, fever, lack of taste or smell, please do not come to the event. Please get tested at a COVID-19 testing site.
- To assist with contact tracing and as a requirement by the State Government we will be requesting all visitors either pre-book with through the event link, a participating restaurant, or scan the QR codes displayed on entry and fill in the corresponding online form.
- Patrons over the age of 18 must show evidence of their vaccination status or a valid medical exemption.
- As the activation is held outdoors, visitors are not required to wear a mask. However, it is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask in situations when you are unable to stay more than 1.5 metres from other people, such as transport stops, busy walkways, and shops. Visitors are required to carry a mask at all times.
- We have determined the capacity of the outdoor dining precinct based on current COVIDSafe restrictions/guidelines and should the precinct reach capacity further admissions will not be permitted.
- We encourage frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitisers, with sanitising stations within the precinct.
- Each participating restaurant also has their own COVIDSafe plan.
Anyone refusing to obey the restrictions outlined above or the direction of staff or event management will be asked to leave